New Paris, Ohio – There’s even more to love at Ohio’s Natural Springs Resort this year. Friday, April 16, 2021, the picturesque 46-acre camping resort, featuring a 12-acre spring-fed lake with natural rock formations and numerous exciting amenities, will welcome its 53rd season with several major upgrades.
“While our camping resort has long been known for its spacious 30 and 50 amp waterfront and shade RV and cabin sites, as well as, our tranquil 12-acre spring-fed lake, our guests have come to equally love our unique amenities,” said Resort Manager, Steve Adams. “Our sandy beach, floating obstacle course, heated pool and glamping cabins have been guest favorites for many years. This year, we’re excited to expand on those key amenities and unveil several new features.”
New Natural Springs Resort Amenities for 2021 Season
- New splash pad* with never-ending water fun is coming soon!
- Four new colorful water fountains in the channel near the cabins
- New catch and release fish additions to the lake, including channel catfish, yellow perch,
walleye, rainbow trout and black crappie
- New unique and elusive scuba find fish added – paddlefish
- All new playground equipment with slides and more! With more additions planned for next year.
- Upgraded high-speed Wi-Fi system* (We did have a few June lightning strikes that took out a couple routers – we are working to get things back up to speed.)
- Even more Wibit fun! The floating adventure water park (Wibit) grew by approximately 40% this
- Two new two-bedroom Up Country premium glamping cabins
- Plus, even more fun on our holiday weekends
To further kick-off the 2021 season, Natural Springs Resort is featuring two special deals to help families, first responders and active military get outdoors in 2021 for some much-needed relaxation and fun. Be sure to check out the midweek detail or the active military/first responder discount on the website.
“2020 was a difficult year for everyone,” said Resort Manager, Steve Adams. “We can’t wait to help guests get away and recharge with an unforgettable camping experience this year.”
*Splash Pad Update: We, along with many of our guests, have been looking forward to the opening of the Splash Pad for 2021. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has impacted the supply chain for parts that are necessary for us to complete the Splash Pad. Without knowing an exact time frame when we can expect those parts, we have pushed the firm opening date for the Splash Pad to Memorial Day weekend 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
About Natural Springs Resort:
Natural Springs Resort Lake and Campground is the place for relaxation and fun! We’re located in Southwest Ohio, just minutes from Richmond and the Indiana border, and a one tank trip from Indianapolis, Dayton and Cincinnati. Enjoy 46 tranquil acres, a natural spring-fed lake, numerous exciting amenities, 219 spacious RV sites, 15 cabin rentals, an RV rental and ten rustic tent sites. Learn more at naturalspringsresort.com