It’s autumn in Ohio! Are you planning a fall trip to Natural Springs Resort in New Paris, Ohio? We can’t wait to see you, especially for spooky fun each weekend in October! Lots of families inquire with us on what other nearby activities might be fun to explore during the fall months. We’ve compiled a list of our favorites below. Enjoy!
Autumn in Ohio
Fun Fall Activities Near New Paris Ohio
- Centerville Antiques Mall: The Centerville Antiques Mall is located only a 20-minute drive from Natural Springs Resort. Spend a chilly fall day browsing this lovely antique store. There’s something for everyone in the family! The Antiques Mall is open 10 AM-5 PM Monday through Thursday, and 10 AM-6 PM Friday through Sunday.
- School House Winery: Visit School House Winery with friends, or for some alone time away from the kids. This winery is just 15 minutes from Natural Springs Resort, but the scenery and feel of it makes it seem like you’re in a whole new place. They offer 20 different types of wine, and there is a different musical guest as well as a food truck every week!
- Historic Depot District: The Historic Depot District is located in Richmond, Indiana, just 9 minutes from Natural Springs Resort. It is home to many different restaurants, bars, shops, museums, and other services like a yoga studio, photography company, and a spa! There is something for everyone.
- Roberts Covered Bridge: The Roberts Covered Bridge is a Burr Truss covered bridge just outside of New Paris located in Preble County, near Eton, Ohio. It’s just about 20 minutes from Natural Springs Resort and is the perfect little place to take Insta-worthy pictures and exploring.
- Fall Colors Drive: What better way to enjoy autumn in Ohio than to take an Insta-worthy drive through some of the most beautiful countryside in the Buckeye state. Check out the 8 best scenic fall drives in Ohio here!
- Quiet Harmony Ranch: Quiet Harmony Ranch is a wildlife ranch just 8 minutes from Natural Springs Resort. It is the perfect fall activity. Take a quiet, calm stroll through this park and take in the nature that surrounds you. Elk roam around this beautiful ranch and you can watch as they peacefully graze the land. Try the elk adventure, action acres, or an outback encounter! Quiet Harmony Ranch is open Thursdays and Fridays 2-7 PM and Saturdays 11 AM-6 PM.
- Roscoe’s Coffee Bar and Tap Room: Roscoe’s Coffee Bar is a quaint, coffee shop located less than 10 minutes away from Natural Springs Resort. You can cozy up here with a nice warm cup of coffee or tea in the mornings or unwind with a beer at night.
- Thistlewaite Falls: Thistlewaite Falls is a scenic nature reserve located in Richmond, Indiana. It’s about 12 minutes from Natural Springs Resort, making it a perfect place to visit for a little afternoon hike. This man-made waterfall is easily accessible. So, even if you’re not an experienced trailblazer, you can absolutely make this day trip with no issue.
- Today’s Harvest: Today’s Harvest is located only 5 minutes from Natural Springs Resort. Take a short drive over here and get some fresh veggies, pastries, or flowers. There’s also a corn maze for the kids! It’s a great fall activity to do, all while being socially distanced.
- Gaar House Museum: The Gaar Mansion was built in 1876 and is a historic landmark. It’s free to visit, only 9 minutes from Natural Springs Resort, and has lovely farm grounds surrounding the house.